Thursday, January 25, 2007

The grand opening day!!!

Congratulations!!! Meet my new web site where I will describe all my travels and share my impressions with all of You. Since this day my work is available for everyone and everybody can write their comments for every topic! As you can see, some part of the texts here has English duplicates, and even the page interface is in English also... I do it for you, my friends, who not necessarily live in Russia and not necessarily speak Russian. ;) Actually not all of the articles have been translated into English yet, but I will do my best in future!!! (And moreover I am gonna put even Chinese version after a time ;)) This post will have special link, and here you can leave all kinds of comments and questions which are not connected with other articles. I hope, this project will grow and rise in time, and interest more and more people! So... Let's get started!!